Portuguese CasinosThe casino industry in Portugal has exploded in recent years. There are currently 10 casinos in Portugal with over 5,000 slots and 200 gaming tables. Most casinos are operated by two major casino groups, Estoril-Sol Group and Solverde Group.
Portugal casinos are typically located in tourist areas and follow the Las Vegas model, where the casino is a part of a larger entertainment complex offering, other than fabulous casino thrills, international shows, live music entertainment, fine cuisine dining opportunities and much more. The Casino Lisboa, located in Lisbon’s Park of the Nations , a new and up-coming tourist attraction center being erected in the courtier’s capital, is said to be the largest casino in Europe, with some 1,100 slots and over 25 gaming tables.Portugal casinos offer traditional casinos games, including the ever-popular Poker, Roulette, Blackjack and Punto Banco / Baccarat. You can also find some games that are unique to Portugal and go hand in hand with the local energetic temperament, including Banca Francesa, a very fast dice game played with 3 dice, which is one of the most popular games in Portuguese casinos.
- Casino Chaves (Hotel Casino Chaves)
- Casino Espinho
- Casino Estoril
- Casino Figueira da Foz (Casino Figueira)
- Casino Funchal (Casino da Madeira)
- Casino Lisbon (Casino Lisboa)
- Casino Monte Gordo (Casino de Monte Gordo)
- Casino Portimao (Hotel Algarve Casino)
- Casino Povoa de Varzim (Casino da Povoa)
- Casino Quarteira (Casino de Vilamoura)
- Casino Troia (Troia Hotel)