Dutch CasinosThere are currently 14 casinos operating in the Netherland, located in some of the country’s major cities, including, cosmopolitan Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven and Nijmegen. All Dutch casinos are owned by “Holland Casinos”, a state owned company that holds a monopoly on all gambling in the country.
All Holland Casinos venues offer a wide variety of gambling opportunities, from the classic casino games of Roulette, Blackjack, Punto Banco / Baccarat and Poker, to the more exotic Rocker 7, Sic Bo and Wheel of Fortune.Holland casinos offer visitors the opportunity to win the Mega Jackpot by playing one of the 140 slot machines, spread over all but the Schiphol branches of Holland Casinso, connected in a network to give a progressive, mega millions jackpot.
The casinos’ opening hours are early afternoon, to 03:00. You have to be at least 18 to be admitted to the casino and will be asked to verify your age by presenting a valid ID. The dress code is relaxed.
Choose from the list below for a complete guide to all casinos in the Netherlands:
- Casino Amsterdam
- Casino Breda (Holland Casino Breda)
- Casino Eindhoven (Holland Casino Eindhoven)
- Casino Enschede (Holland Casino Enschede)
- Casino Groningen (Holland Casino Groningen)
- Casino Leeuwarden (Holland Casino Leeuwarden)
- Casino Nijmegen (Holland Casino Nijmegen)
- Casino Rotterdam (Holland Casino Rotterdam)
- Casino Scheveningen (Holland Casino Scheveningen)
- Casino Utrecht (Holland Casino Utrecht)
- Casino Valkenburg (Holland Casino Valkenburg)
- Casino Venlo (Holland Casino Venlo)
- Casino Zandvoort (Holland Casino Zandvoort)